CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh My What Happened to My Power??

I spent a good part of my day yesterday driving to Trout Creek to visit Becky, who contacted me about becoming a demonstrator just before I left for convention. I met some of her friends, did a scrapbook wooden block craft, (which I was very nervous about since I really had no idea of what to expect and what to bring), and had a wonderful time! They were welcoming, delightful ladies who were VERY excited to hear that Becky was becoming a Stampin Up! Demonstrator….they started planning who would hold the first party! Although I haven’t taken the time to complete it here is what I accomplished while there.
When finished it will go to Alaska for Mandy's desk. Her "kinders" love seeing family pictures of Mrs. Fausett. Thanks ladies for an enjoyable morning! Day 3 of being home I decided it was time for me to be semi-productive. Finish laundry, clean my stamping room to get ready for my upcoming events, more traveling and the Tacoma Regional’s (yes Nicole I have decided to come) but the Stampin' Up! "Gods" were against that! NO ELECTRICITY!! At 10 am the power went out on me. Now in Montana that isn’t so unusual so I finished my coffee, checked my e-mail (love those lap tops), read a little. At 11:17 I decided to call the power company and found out that while I was at convention I missed the memo about a planned power outage in my area until 4 pm tonight! So I have now taken the soggy laundry that was sitting in a full tub of water out, wrung it as best as I could, put it on the line to keep it from getting yucky. My plans for cleaning are out the window since I have no water, so what am I to do???? OH I KNOW.
Enjoy the patio and sort my swaps!!! Wish I had made more ice tea before I lost my water!!! Since starting this post plans may have changed again!! Isn't it amazing how that happens? It seems Stampin' Up just wants me to play....look what just arrived!!
This is the package I ordered while at convention! Yippy!!...I've got to go!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment