CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Home Safely

Well after a nine hour drive I am home safely surrounded by swaps, swaps, more swaps and laundry!!! The laundry is mine from my week stay in Salt Lake, Jerry did his before I came home. Had such an amazing time at convention! I met so many wonderful ladies from all over the country, not to mention most provinces Canada and Puerto Rico. You are all so amazing! But that isn't the only reason we attend Stampin Up conventions. We go to learn and learn I did! All in all I had one massage, shopped Momento Mall every chance I got, I was the hostess of no less than five swaps, participated in 8 swaps, handed out general swaps and attended 10, (yes 10)classes. Speaking of the classes I have to say Stampin' Up! does a great job of selecting their instructors. They are informative, helpful and just down right funny and well human, but isn't that what Stampin' Up! is all about....being human and kind? I was most interested in the I am Earning an Incentive Trip class. I mean doesn't everyone want to go on a free trip? With the help of Karen Hauley, Jill Hilliard, Meg Holland and Cynthia Millan you can make it happen, so that is my goal. As of right now I have a downline of 2, but just today I had someone contact me wanting to become a Demonstrator...so exciting for us both. The good news right now is if you join in the month of August you qualify to get the Halloween package pictured below also.
Isn't is so cute? The good thing about this is you can switch it up so you can use this cute tray to decorate you house all year long. If you want to own your own business for only $99, get this free promotion and come join me for Convention 2013 (July 18-20 2013) go here Stampin' Up! Demonstrator click on join the fun and complete the online application! It is that easy. Now for one more Convention 2012 swap from me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment